Wednesday, March 19, 2014

creative project 3

            Just a few comments about Creative writing project 3:
            I decided to do this project on the postcards. Frankly, I couldn’t refuse after seeing a very cute one with a squirrel and a very bizarre one with a puppet. Simply putting them in the middle of sin city seems like a very appropriate setting.  Imagine two puppets in sin city fighting over control? Come on that has to be a fairly unique concept, especially concerning the fact that it was inspired by seeing a couple of postcards.
            Considering two of these postcards did contain puppets I did think that it made sense to put them in a competition, a puppetry competition. I thought about it and putting weird imagery throughout the entire thing seemed to make it more unique.

            I’ve done this whole postcard writing thing before, and I have to say, the weirdest things come out when I do so. The characters are unique, and I feel like I add a mild unique humor that seems to be nonexistent with more time elongated mediums. I’m hoping for the best, and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment